Applecross FTC TRYStars Program 2016/2017
Applecross Jetty Oct-Feb
FTC TRYStars sessions are held on Tuesday at 4.30pm to 5:30pm at the Applecross Jetty in Applecross meeting at the Carpark on The Strand near the Jetty.
Training Sessions will be conducted between the following dates:
|Tuesday 11th October||Tuesday 10th January|
|Tuesday 18th October||Tuesday 17th January|
|Tuesday 25th October||Tuesday 24th January|
|Tuesday 1st November||Tuesday 31st January|
|Tuesday 8th November||Tuesday 7th February|
|Tuesday 15th November||Tuesday 14th February|
|Tuesday 22nd November||Tuesday 21st February|
|Tuesday 6st December||Tuesday 28th February|
Each session will involve:
- Open water swimming around the Applecross Jetty
- Cycling along the shared path along the foreshore
- Running on the path and grassed area
- Participating in the Triathlon Australia National Program
All TRYStars will be coached by Level 2 Triathlon Coach Stuart Durham and a group of Level 0 qualified Junior Triathletes
The athletes will need to come prepared with the following items each week:
- Swimsuit or Trisuit/goggles/towel
- Running shoes/hat/sunscreen/water bottle
Due to open water swimming by the jetty as part of the program, the youngest participants must be 7 years old by December 31st 2016 and must be able to swim unassisted.
The Total Fee for the season is broken into two parts:-
- $62 TWA and FTC Membership 5-11 Yr Old (as of 31 Dec 2016)
$95 TWA and FTC Membership 12-19 Yr Old (as of 31 Dec 2016)
- $100 16 week Triathlon TRYStars Training program.
Note: Registrations are now open.
How to Register
- TWA and FTC Membership click here.
- Once you have completed your FTC membership, please register for the TRYStars program here: https://www.registernow.com.
Bonnie Hutchins – TRYStars Coordinator
0410 922 257